We’re living through uncertain times, with the COVID-19 situation changing every day – it looks like it may last a few weeks or months. The unprecedented province wide state of emergency isn’t something we’ve seen in our lifetime, and paired with recommendations for social distancing, we are certainly living in strange times.
But, despite the virus outbreak and lack of toilet paper life doesn’t take a break. No matter what situation you’re going through, having to deal with the Coronavirus on top of your already stressful situation can feel overwhelming. No matter what your situation is, having a clear path forward is essential to be able to get to the next phase of your life.
If, for whatever reason, you need to sell you home even with the Coronavirus around, we are here to help every step of the way.
When selling – especially now – it’s important to consider the following:
- Minimizing the number of people at an open house – the fewer the better
- Total days on the market – with social interactions restricted, your home may stay on the market longer than you would like.
- Limited exposure – uncertainty can lead to a lower selling price.
At CashHouseBuyer.ca we are private buyers who can…
- Make you a firm offer in CASH within 24 hours
- Limit the number of people you will need to meet to one [ just me 🙂 ]
- In some cases we may be able to buy just based on pictures
- Guaranteed fair investor price with no commission fees
- Flexible closing – from 2 days to 6 months. Take as much time as you need with the peace of mind knowing your home has been sold.
Remember, we buy houses even with Coronavirus around, so if you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help get you through this situation.