Can both parties use the same lawyer when selling/buying a property?

Can both parties use the same lawyer when selling/buying a property?

When selling to a cash house buying company like Cash House Buyer Inc., home owners often ask if they can use the same lawyer.

The answer is no.

For any purchase and sale of real estate in Ontario, the buyer and seller must have separate legal representation. If you do not have a lawyer, we can refer one. Your lawyer will hold our
deposit, transfer the deed, and release the funds to you (after any and all liens, encumbrances, and debts are cleared) on closing.

At Cash House Buyer Inc. we always like to ensure things are done properly, making everyone as comfortable as possible during the whole process.

Cash House Buyer Inc. can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the the GTA area. Fill out this form, or give our office a call now to find out how we can help you! 289-203-3231

Get More Info On Options To Sell Your Home...

Selling a property in today's market can be confusing. Connect with us or submit your info below and we'll help guide you through your options.

What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...

We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in Ontario. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call 289-203-3231...
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.